Skip to the content
- Details Of Business
- Terms And Conditions For Appointment Of Independent Directors
- Composition Of Various Committees Of Board Of Directors
- Code Of Conduct Of Board Of Directors And Senior Management Personnel
- Details Of Establishment Of Vigil Mechanism / Whistle Blower Policy
- Criteria of Making Payments To Non-Executive Directors, If The Same Has Not Been Disclosed In The Annual Report
- Policy On Dealing With Related Party Transactions
- Policy For Determining ‘Material’ Subsidiaries
- Details Of Familiarization Programmes Imparted To Independent Directors
- The Email Address For Grievance Redressal And Other Relevant Details
- Contact Information Of The Designated Officials Of The Listed Entity Who Are Responsible For Assisting And Handling Investor Grievances
- Financial Information Including
Notice Of Meeting Of The Board Of Directors Where Financial Results Shall Be Discussed
Complete Copy Of The Annual Report Including Balance Sheet, Profit And Loss Account, Directors Report, Corporate Governance Report Etc.
- Details Of Agreements Entered Into With The Media Companies And/Or Their Associates: N.A.
- Schedule Of Analysts Or Institutional Investors Meet And Presentations Made By The Listed Entity To Analysts Or Institutional Investors. N.A.
- New Name And The Old Name Of The Listed Entity For A Continuous Period Of One Year, From The Date Of The Last Name Change; N.A.
- Items In Sub-Regulation (1) Of Regulation 47
Items Published In The Newspaper
- All Credit Ratings Obtained By The Entity For All Its Outstanding Instruments, Updated Immediately As And When There Is Any Revision In Any Of The Ratings.
- Separate Audited Financial Statements Of Each Subsidiary Of The Listed Entity In Respect Of A Relevant Financial Year, Uploaded Atleast 21 Days Prior To The Date Of The Annual General Meeting Which Has Been Called To Inter Alia Consider Accounts Of That Financial Year
- Secretarial Compliance Report As Per Sub-Regulation (2) Of Regulation 24A Of These Regulations
- Disclosure of The Policy For Determination Of Materiality Of Events Or Information Required Under Clause (Ii), Sub-Regulation (4) Of Regulation 30
- Disclosure Of Contact Details Of Key Managerial Personnel Who Are Authorized For The Purpose Of Determining Materiality Of An Event Or Information And For The Purpose Of Making Disclosures To Stock Exchange(S)
- Disclosures Under Sub-Regulation (8) Of Regulation 30 Of These Regulations
- Statements Of Deviation(S) Or Variation(S) As Specified In Regulation 32 Of These Regulations. N.A.
- Dividend Distribution Policy By Listed Entities Based On Market Capitalisation As Specified In Sub- Regulation (1) Of Regulation 43A; N.A.
Annual Return As Provided Under Section 92 Of The Companies Act, 2013 And The Rules Made Thereunder.